I wiped my BB but keep getting a "No message services configured" message when I try to send an email. Can one of you wonderful crackheads help me out? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-08 05:49 AM
    Are you on BES or BIS? If you wiped it, you have to set up your email again.
    03-16-08 06:39 AM
    What's the difference between BES and BIS? And where do I go to set it up again? The att guy did it for me the first time around.

03-16-08 06:41 AM
    If you're on a company BB you're probably on BES. If it's a personal thing then you'll be on BIS. Call your carrier and ask them to send the service books.
    03-16-08 07:03 AM
    It's a personal BB. Is there a way for me to do it on my own? I'm receiving emails but can't seem to send them out.

03-16-08 07:31 AM
    If you haven't already, get on a computer and go to your carriers web site and create an account. I use tmobile, and when I log into my acct, there's a "blackberry set up" area. In that area you should find an option to resend service books. Also able to set up or delete email accounts from that area.

Last edited by CrackBerry Kevin; 03-18-08 at 12:35 AM. Reason: edited to flow with moderated thread
    03-16-08 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD