This is a new problem, and I don't think I've changed anything of import since this first started happening, although I did have to have my service books resent to me --- (by the way, AT&T changed where their bis login is, and I can't find it).

No matter what I set "save messages for # days/months" to it is only saving three days worth.

Since I really do use this toy ::grin:: for business, this is not good. Thoughts? Possible solutions?

Any help will be appreciated.

Deborah
    08-12-08 12:58 PM
    if your bb is running low on mem, it will auto delete messages, texts, etc. go to options/status and see how much free mem you have. also to clean up unnecessary things that suck up memory check out How to Free Up Memory on your BlackBerry Smartphone | CrackBerry.com
    08-12-08 01:00 PM
    Also a Battery pull could free up some more memory.
    08-12-08 01:13 PM
    Thanks folks.
    Doing all of the above - will let you know. (Already had compression set - and do have a memory card which is storing my pics, but not my ringtones - fast way to move them over?)
    08-12-08 01:34 PM
    I've done it all, deleted a bunch of apps, moved all tones and pics to my memory card, etc. etc. etc., went through all the suggested steps.

Pulled the battery.

I'm still only getting three days worth of mails retained.

My mail load has not dramatically increased from day one - the only thing that has changed is that the unit won't keep more than three days worth of email.

I first noticed this after I had the service books resent to me? Would it be a good idea to have this done again? If so --- anybody know where AT&T hid their bis page? It's moved.

Thanks again, and in advance...
    08-13-08 08:33 PM
    I first noticed this after I had the service books resent to me? Would it be a good idea to have this done again? If so --- anybody know where AT&T hid their bis page? It's moved.
    AT&T Bis Site
    08-13-08 08:50 PM
    Thanks again. I love this place.
    08-13-08 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD