I'm on a BES and don't see any unread messages at all on device but I still have email icon showing 1. Any ideas for what I can do to find this apparently hidden message and mark it read?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 08:54 PM
    Check missed phone calls.

10-09-08 08:55 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?
    10-09-08 08:56 PM
    Battery pull worked. Always the simplest solutions! Thanks for the help.

10-09-08 09:09 PM
    Try looking at your hidden folders. Click on the menu button and choose show-all. I had the same problem last night
    10-09-08 09:10 PM
    Sometimes if you save a message without reading it, you'll get that too. It'll me in your saved message folder as new....stumped me when I first got my 6200 or whatever it was back then. The 1 color blackberry.
    10-09-08 09:13 PM
    just press menu and select "Mark Prior Opened" it usually goes away. if not then battery pull. it's just one of those inexplicable bb faults one of few. the other being a personal peev' of mine being that when out of signal, sending a sms reply is impossible until signal is re-established even though the device support page says that it should auto resend when this happens it never has happened for me. i do believe that it has been rectified in os 4.5 at least it was in the one i got from India, betas are so full of glitches so i'm back to good ol' 4.2
    10-22-08 05:27 PM
    Im having the same issue after wiping my 8330. Ive tried all the above suggestions to no avail. I was on a BES, now I am not. (the reason for the wipe). I am about to use JLCommander to restore the thing.
    10-23-08 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD