Ok, I use yahoo as my default email. When I delete emails one by one, it asks me if I want to delete on my handset or both my handset and email account. But when I use delete prior, it doesn't give me that choice. Can anybody tell me if it only deletes on the handset or if it deletes on both or if there's an option to set it. Thanks
    07-01-09 01:37 PM
    I'm not sure how yahoo mail does it, but i use aol and when i delete out of my handheld and inbox the emails still show up when i go to the aol website.
    07-01-09 01:40 PM
    Hotmail works the same, it does not get deleted from both.
    07-01-09 02:16 PM
    i have sbcglobal which is yahoo and mine works fine, if i delete from both they are gone from my inbox and my phone.
    07-02-09 07:49 AM
    Ok, I use yahoo as my default email. When I delete emails one by one, it asks me if I want to delete on my handset or both my handset and email account. But when I use delete prior, it doesn't give me that choice. Can anybody tell me if it only deletes on the handset or if it deletes on both or if there's an option to set it. Thanks
    I also use Yahoo. However, I have only deleted one message at a time or batch deleted several. I am always prompted to delete only on handheld or on handheld and mailbox. Never tried prior. Send your self an email and check it out.
    07-02-09 10:38 AM
    Jim Bob,
    I don't know why I didn't think of that before but thanks for being the only guy on here to actually READ my question. So many people try to up there post numbers that they just reply to whatever they feel like.
    07-02-09 10:55 AM
    Jim Bob,
    I don't know why I didn't think of that before but thanks for being the only guy on here to actually READ my question. So many people try to up there post numbers that they just reply to whatever they feel like.
    Try logging into your online BIS account (from a computer, not the phone), and click on the edit icon next to your email account. There's a checkbox in there about synchronizing deleted email between computer and device. Make sure it's checked. If you do the delete prior thing and it works without doing this, then it is most likely checked so I wouldn't bother logging in and checking.
    07-02-09 11:00 AM
    Hi. Just stopping in to up my post count.
    07-02-09 11:06 AM
    at least your upfront about it
    07-02-09 11:33 AM
    sorry i didnt notice any question marks in your first post. i didnt even know there was a question asked. just thought we were discussing.

you guys can dock me 1 post to put me back where i was.
    07-02-09 12:45 PM
    Jim Bob,
    I live to serve. Sometimes with so much technology in the palms of our hands, we overlook the simple things. Thanks for your kind remarks.
    07-02-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD