I use fuse.net for my email. I am using a Blackberry Curve 8320 and BIS. I have used a Blackberry for about many years. All of a sudden my email icon for my fuse email on my Blackberry changed. It looks different from the normal email icon now. It now has red letters in the upper left corner of the icon. The letters are ZT. They are always there. It doesn't matter if I have new mail or if all of my messages have been read-the letters never go away. I have researched and researched and called T-Mobile and I am unable to find out why the letters are suddenly there and what they mean! Any help would be appreciated.
    06-07-09 08:33 AM
    Try to delete the service books and resend them from the server. (Log into MyTmobile to resend them). To delete, go to options > advanced options > service books > and delete any with your fuse.net email address. Should be 2 of them.
    06-07-09 09:27 AM
    Its zoomtown. I think fuse and zoomtown are together now.
    06-07-09 09:49 AM
    I tried resending the service books but unfortunately, I still had the same icon with the letters in the corner but I think rip32 hit it on the head-ZT = Zoomtown. It must be an all purpose icon for both Zoomtown or Fuse accounts. Thanks so much for both replies!
    06-07-09 03:06 PM
    Your welcome. Glad it helped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD