I have the BlackBerry Curve 8330, and about a month or two, I had problems with my Windows Live Messenger so I called my carrier, which is Bell Mobility. I got that fixed, and then a day or two after that, I go to write an email using my BB email, and I couldn't find the icon. I figure that maybe I had clicked on "Hide" but I don't have it hidden. I've tried a lot of things, but no luck yet. Anyway, I go to write an email just to see if I still could, but I can't. I get this message;

No message services configured. You will only be able to Save Draft.
    Does anyone know how I could fix that, without having to call my carrier?
    09-29-08 09:05 PM
    try to resend your serivce books. options>advanced options>host routing table>menu button>register now.

Also check the BIS site for your carrier and make sure the emaik source is still there. IF that is gone so is the ICON.
    09-29-08 09:08 PM
    I tried resending my service books. Icon still didn't show up. How would I check for the email source? For example, I'd go on Bell Mobility's website, and login my account?
    09-29-08 09:14 PM
    They should have a BIS website not your account website. I do not know what it is though. You should have a user name and password. If not then your carriers Tech support can help with this
    09-29-08 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD