So I'm a 2 day in user and having some issues that I'm sure have very easy solutions but I can't figure them out.

I have both my work, Outlook email and my personal gmail accounts set up to me phone. Each have their own small mail icon.
    Problem;
    The mail I get goes into both the box which the addresses are attached and my general text/notification box.
    -Can't I have them just go to their own boxes and reserve my general box for texts only?
    -Can I turn off all notifications for my work and personal email accounts so that no lights flash but if I open the icon I will see the new mail?
    01-07-09 11:06 PM
    1) Messages -> Blackberry (menu) key -> options -> general options -> SMS and Email inboxes -- Change from combined or theme controlled to separate

2) Profiles then scroll down to advanced, choose the profile to edit (probably normal) then blackberry (menu) key and edit. Each of your email account will be listed along with a lot of other notifications that you can personalize. Choose the email account and then to turn off the light change the option that says repeat notification
    Last edited by oneplanonelife; 01-07-09 at 11:18 PM.
    01-07-09 11:11 PM
    Awesome! Thanks so much, I knew it had to be simple but I would have never found that.
    01-08-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD