Okay I have a problem my tmobile line was shut off in jan. I'm on flex pay and to make a long story short, I had to open service I'm my fiances name. Anyway I'm using the same bb I was using before but of course I had to create a new bb email address. How do I retrieve my old bb emails or is it too late?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks keep crackin!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 07:50 PM
    Just setup the accounts via the t-mobile BIS. You will need to know your email addresses and passwords. Then you should be fine.

03-10-09 07:55 PM
    How do I do that? All my accounts are already set up but I wasn't able to access or receive any emails from my old blackberry address. Therefore I created a new one. Nut emails are still being send to that old bb email address.

03-10-09 08:00 PM
    If the old email bis acct still exists, you may have tqo now. I would call your carrier they can see if both accts still exist. If they do, they delete the new and activate the old one.

03-10-09 08:47 PM
    Okay ill probably do that tomorrow unless there's a different solution. Lol I just dont know how I'm goNna explain it to the csr

03-10-09 11:02 PM
    Bump can ne one help

03-11-09 02:30 PM
    Not sure what help you are expecting.

There's no other solution.
    03-11-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD