I have been getting my work emails for several months now and all of a sudden I cannot. I got a message on Sunday that the account was not accesible by Blackberry. It said that it may be an issue it my email provider and that Blackberry would continue to try to access the email. I still have not been getting my emails.

I went into the BIS and it shows that the account is validated so I resent the Service Books and received the message that the account was successfully set up and that I should start receiving emails within about 20 minutes.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do to get this to work?

Thank you for your help.
    09-23-08 08:26 AM
    After more than a week I just started to get my emails again. I never did anything it just started working again.
    09-29-08 01:27 PM
    So I thought that this had fixed itself. I started receiving emails a few days ago. Now I am only getting maybe 1 a day. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I have tried to delete the email account and then re-establish the account. I received the confirmation that it was configured and should start receiving emails in about 20 minutes. But it is not working.
    10-03-08 12:14 PM
    you know what mine is doing the same damn thing for like over a month now i cant get my emails sent to my phone.i tried the service books but like u say it works then it just stops im getting frustrated anyone can help us out please???????????????
    10-03-08 12:59 PM
    I think that I found out the problem. I deleted all the emails in that account and I am starting to get all my emails as I should be. I had the memory set to save the emails forever. I changed this to 30 days so that hopefully it won't happen again.
    10-06-08 09:09 AM
    I was having the same problem this weekend. I just figured out what to do.

go to set up internet email. you will see all your accounts. it will say that the email is not validated. Once you validate the email account they will start to come in.
    10-06-08 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD