Good morning all, I have a quick question that I ran a search for but didn't find an answer, hopefully you can help me. Every once in a while when I send an email or even sometimes on aim (but definitely not as often as email) I will type a regular english message but the recipient would receive this:

E��*��z�7^{�`��u�6�?m�*�
    5׮u���S_�t����H%���r����<�B@�
    �<���4��914�^4
    �fj)A��$Š
    ��a7^{�`��u�6�?m�*�
    5׮uU��S_�t����H%���r����<�B@�
    �<���4��914�^4
    ��j)A��$Š
    ��a7^{�`��u�6�?m�*�

Not sure why and I have removed battery. Like I said it doesn't happen all the time but it has gone from funny to a bit annoying.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    04-16-08 09:18 AM
    Secret messages from the CIA?
    04-16-08 11:58 AM
    RIM email from your BB is all text and only text. Simple text. Those garbled messages is something your recipients ISP or whatever is adding. It's not you.
    04-16-08 12:05 PM
    Secret messages from the CIA?
    Lol, if only I were that important for them to be tapping into my messages.
    04-16-08 12:30 PM
    RIM email from your BB is all text and only text. Simple text. Those garbled messages is something your recipients ISP or whatever is adding. It's not you.
    Yeah, i kind of figured it was that. Pretty much came up with three conclusions:
    1) Was a setting on my end that changed the font or language somehow.
    2) It was something that was happening on the recipients end
    3) Something got corrupted on my blackberry (Which I was definitely hoping was not the case)
    04-16-08 12:33 PM
    send the same email to multiple persons and see if all of them show up as junk...if not, this one person has got his fonts all messed up
    04-16-08 03:23 PM
    I tried to send to multiple persons and it came up encrypted to the each one-so it must be coming from my end. Doesn't happen all the time if it did I would take it back since I am still under warranty. Not sure what else to do from here.
    04-17-08 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD