Im having issues with downloading picture attachments from my email. This is what I get when i attempt. "More request cannot be completed. Service book information not found". Any help?
    11-27-08 12:19 AM
    Try going to the email set-up app. Click on service books and submit them again. See if that helps.
    11-27-08 09:16 AM
    I'm sure there are many here more qualified to answer this, but I'll give it a shot since there will probably be a light turnout today. It sounds like an issue with the Attachment Service and/or Service Books. I would try logging into your carrier's BIS site and resending the service books and see if that helps.
    11-27-08 09:17 AM
    i resent service books from my phone and the BIS website and now im not receiving any emails at all. any help?
    11-28-08 12:10 AM
    I would double check your BIS settings, making sure that there are no filters, and that the default (when no filter applies) is to forward to the device. If that all looks okay, then possibly deleting the email account(s), resending service books, re-adding the email account(s), and resending service books again.

I suppose a battery pull couldn't hurt, as that often seems to cure odd problems.
    11-28-08 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD