I tried to make a profile to my school district's email account which is on a microsoft office web access. But my bb will not recognize my signon or login and keeps me on the login page. Is there something the school tech has to give me to set this up?
    09-20-08 11:49 AM
    Are you trying to push the email, or just sign onto it through the web?
    09-20-08 11:49 AM
    trying to get it to push in I guess. Show up with the other hotmail account alerts that come through.
    09-20-08 12:10 PM
    If the school district allows it, you can set up the email on the BIS for your carrier. you will your username, password, and OWA address. This info can be provided by your IT dept.
    09-20-08 12:11 PM
    well, My school district uses the same thing, and all I had to do was enter the email address that people use for me [email protected] and enter my password and it worked like a charm. I have yet to figure a way to sync my calendar yet though...Contact the system admin for your school, they should know what you need to do...
    09-20-08 12:12 PM
    I work at a local hospital-and i would love to be able to have my work email pushed to my phone. Its a microsoft web office access email, but everytime i try to set it up thru the sprint.blackberry.net website, it says that i cant complete the request.

Does anyone with sprint have this same problem? If anyone could help it would be great
    09-21-08 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD