Is anyone else in the tri state area having this problem? Im getting EDGE for about 2 seconds and then it goes back to gsm for about an hour. Im getting no data at all. I tried resending service books I have tried multiple battery pulls, and nuthin. Under my services status it shows not connected for everything and yes the radio is on. Someone give me something!
    08-24-08 07:35 PM
    I had edge for a few minutes, then I did a battery pull and got EDGE back, but it has been happening a lot over the past few days. It is really starting to bug me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 07:37 PM
    no problems here in pittsburgh now but it was kind of spotty earlier today
    08-24-08 07:37 PM
    Might be them working on the towers for the 3G rollout. Not sure though. I was having some data problems here in Chicago a few days ago, that went away though.
    08-24-08 07:39 PM
    I had edge for a few minutes, then I did a battery pull and got EDGE back, but it has been happening a lot over the past few days. It is really starting to bug me.

Mine just started today how long does EDGE stay on for you?
    08-24-08 07:52 PM
    I have been having trouble with EDGE for the last 36 hours.

I expect when you get to work in the morning, you'll handle it
    08-24-08 07:54 PM
    I have been having trouble with EDGE for the last 36 hours.

I expect when you get to work in the morning, you'll handle it
    You know Im going to go in there and go nuts! This is really getting to me though. I havent pinned all day no email or anything. And its crazy, nothing is connected
    08-24-08 08:01 PM
    Considering my brother and I recently got my parents up on BB,
    unless you want an old-fashioned southern whuppin', y'all
    need to get on it. They NEED to BBM each other from different
    rooms
    08-24-08 08:14 PM
    Been seeing the same issue here since Saturday....

Here at work, I still have EDGE, but a few miles away at home, I only get GSM (I always used to have EDGE). I opened a support ticket to see whats going on...

I am seeing the behavior that others have mentioned here, where I will get a few seconds of EDGE, before it kicks back to GSM
    08-25-08 02:02 PM
    Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan...EDGE all day. No problems here.
    08-25-08 02:05 PM
    Atlanta here had edge this morning then did an update routing table and got EDGE back. No problems since.

08-25-08 02:09 PM
    working fine in my part of town too lol, no problems at all
    08-25-08 02:10 PM
    Is anyone else in the tri state area having this problem? Im getting EDGE for about 2 seconds and then it goes back to gsm for about an hour. Im getting no data at all. I tried resending service books I have tried multiple battery pulls, and nuthin. Under my services status it shows not connected for everything and yes the radio is on. Someone give me something!
    I had that problem yesterday, but only within an hour.
    Last edited by inkwell; 11-29-08 at 05:07 PM.
    08-25-08 02:59 PM
    im in the south west suburbs of Chicago and am having the same issue. and sometimes my phone gets just stuck and i have to pull the batt out about 2 or 3 times. No problems at work but in 2 places that i go after work like a friends house GSM and then when i go home its GSM. its starting to get annoying especialy when i want the data.
    08-25-08 11:54 PM
    Know problem in NY

08-26-08 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD