I have a 8330 and a motorola pure h12 bluetooth headset. I can not find on my phone where to change the priority of handling calls. for instance on my other cheap sanyo phone I can have my earpiece paired and connected but I chose to answer calls from the handset and if I want to start using the headset during the call I can simply press the button on my earpiece and it switches from the phone to the earpiece.

I can not figure out how to do this on my blackberry, if connected it always automatically goes to the ear piece. I can disconnect the ear piece but doing this during a cal and remembering to switch back after a call is troublesome.

any help?
    02-25-09 06:57 PM
    Try using the menu button (right of green) while in call... See what that does if you havnt.. May be an option there.. I havnt set any up on bb but used em on my motorola Q's and the menu feature was the work around

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 08:07 PM
    Yes, there is an option on the menu if I remember correctly. I use a Motorola H375, and I could swear that I saw an option to disable earpiece while on a call.
    02-25-09 08:30 PM
    you are correct there is an option while in call, however I need something to automatically do it before the call starts
    02-25-09 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD