Greetings everyone,

I'm having problems with my Verizon 8330. The phone is less than 3 weeks old and I have noticed lately that the ear piece stops working. The phone will make and receive calls, but nothing is heard on my end, the party on the other end can hear me though. Bluetooth included. I have my phone in an OtterBox and have to take the whole thing apart and do a battery pull to get it working again. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this problem and if there is a cure for it? Or is it something I need to take up with Verizon Wireless Customer Service?

Thanks for all your help.
    09-24-08 12:41 AM
    It's a known issue with receiving MMS with a .qcp sound file attached. A simple battery pull will rectify the problem. FYI the issue has been completely resolved in OS 4.5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 12:47 AM
    It's a known issue with receiving MMS with a .qcp sound file attached. A simple battery pull will rectify the problem. FYI the issue has been completely resolved in OS 4.5.

Awesome. That's the problem. A Buddy of mine has been sending me MMS lately. Thanks for your help.

09-24-08 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD