When replying to e-mails, most e-mail services give you the option of including the original message at the bottom of the new message. I don't like this because it makes for really long messages when you have a prolonged corespondance, but I can't find a way to turn this off on my blackberry. I have a Verizon 8330. I have gone under the general e-mail settings as well as the specific e-mail settings. Am I missing something, or is this just something I am going to have to live with?
    06-24-08 03:50 PM
    I'm not sure how to turn the feature off completely but I do know that once you hit reply, you can then click the menu and select "Delete Original Text".

It is kinda annoying to have to do it every time, but its the only way I know how. Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 06:54 PM
    how about if you want to forward an email but do not want the original text?
    06-24-08 07:03 PM
    yep, just hit reply and menu then delete orig text...thats it...
    06-24-08 07:22 PM
    how about if you want to forward an email but do not want the original text?
    i understand how to remove it if replying, what about forwarding?
    06-24-08 09:40 PM
    Why would you want to forward an e-mail, but delete the txt?? Am I missing something?? What is the point?
    06-24-08 09:44 PM
    Excuse the silly question, but if you're forwarding, don't you want the original text?
    06-24-08 09:44 PM
    sorry for not being clear, i guess reasons for wanting to do that are if i dont want to include the original senders signature/name

or if i only want to forward the attachment, not the previous senders text.
    06-24-08 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD