I have had my 8330 for over 6 months now and I Love it, but I realized the other day that I only get delivery and read receipts when I send from my Yahoo mail acct on my blackberry. I use my GMail acct for everything and prefer it, but when I send from my gmail account, I never get th delivery or read receipts back. Both accts are configured the same way on my phone. Does anyone have any suggestions?????

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 12:46 PM
    Try going to your message list, hit menu button, and go to options. Go to email settings, and make sure you have them on or off for each address you are using. That should do it!
    09-23-09 01:18 PM
    I only have two addresses, and I have Yes for each option on both of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 03:31 PM
    Is there a setting in gmail for read receipts?
    09-23-09 05:37 PM
    Not one that I have seen, but I will check again to make sure. Anyone else with an 8330 have a gmail account that it works with?
    09-23-09 07:38 PM
    I was able to verify that GMail does not have a read receipt option, but neither does Yahoo. However, if I send an e-mail from my CrackBerry using my Yahoo mail account, the delivery and read receipts work properly and I get the "D" and "R" next to my checkmark like I should. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    09-24-09 07:12 PM
    I have a gmail account, and I get "Read" receipts only if I send an e-mail from my phone, and then check my email on my computer.

Not sure if they are supposed to come to my blackberry, but they don't.
    09-25-09 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD