I've had my Curve for a few days now. Still learning to use it. And now I have a question. If I check my AOL mail on my Blackberry it will show up as being read if I log into AOL. That is good. However it doesn't seem to work the other way around. If the Blackberry is buzzing I have new e-mails and I go on AOL and read them the e-mail on the Blackberry does not show up as being read so I basically have to click on all the e-mails again on the Blackberry to show the Blackberry I read them. Is there some way that when I read my mail on AOL that it sends a message to the Blackberry that I did in fact read that mail so it will stop buzzing at me?
    03-01-09 08:01 PM
    Thats the way it is, its not a two way thing, I think it is with BES, but BES no, it will mark as read on the computer, but other way round, no dice.
    03-01-09 08:23 PM
    Oh technology, you still have a ways to go.
    03-01-09 08:51 PM
    Push e-mail will more than likely be POP than IMAP. IMAP would be how you want e-mails to be--two-way. Push uses POP just as a precaution for back-up purposes because if you accidentally delete a message on your BB, it'll also be gone from the internet. Maybe there should be an option to change all this for convenience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 03:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD