When I get a e-mail I get the message along with another message saying "n:m=1=1" the number is usually bigger depending on how many messages I have but I don't want to get these messages anyone know how to stop them?
    01-28-09 04:42 PM
    I have never heard of that before... Sorry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 06:42 PM
    I don't know how it happened too and it's pretty annoying.
    01-28-09 08:54 PM
    Have you tried resending your Service Books or doing a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 09:03 PM
    battery pull first
    01-28-09 10:26 PM
    When I get a e-mail I get the message along with another message saying "n:m=1=1" the number is usually bigger depending on how many messages I have but I don't want to get these messages anyone know how to stop them?
    Are you on T-Mobile? If so, I found this on another site:

You are all getting these texts not from an actual person but an automated system. Likely on a phone you had a while back and you registered your e-mail on it. You never turned off the e-mail alerts. These are the "invisible" text messages your previous phone interpreted as new e-mails which your current phone shows as gibberish or the random code you have posted above. Call T-mobile with and ask for Tier 2 Tech, ask about (CCKB334897)
    01-28-09 11:25 PM
    I tried the battery pull and it didn't work.
    Are you on T-Mobile? If so, I found this on another site:

You are all getting these texts not from an actual person but an automated system. Likely on a phone you had a while back and you registered your e-mail on it. You never turned off the e-mail alerts. These are the "invisible" text messages your previous phone interpreted as new e-mails which your current phone shows as gibberish or the random code you have posted above. Call T-mobile with and ask for Tier 2 Tech, ask about (CCKB334897)
    Yes I'm on T-Mobile, thanks I'll try it.
    01-29-09 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD