Hi everyone, new to the site and new to Blackberry's. I just got my phone last week. It's taking quite a bit of getting use to and almost taken it back a on a couple of occasions....not to mention wanting to throw it across the room and take it back the the provider in peices.

But anyway, most of the problems I have had I have figured out on my own or I have learned how to fix from this site. This is what's bothering me now and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it:

If I get a message(email) and it's in my holster, when I pull it out, it opens the message. I don't want it to do that. I mean, when it is sitting on my desk and it Rings/vibrates(new e-mail), I push a button and I can see my email Icon letting me know I have new messages. Is there a way to change it, I don't care if it automatically goes to my inbox....just don't open the message when I pull it out of the holster.

EDIT: I forgot to tell you what kind of phone it is: 8330

Thanks, I'm sure I'll be hitting ya'll up on some more issues.
    Travis
    Last edited by naturalone32333; 11-25-08 at 01:53 PM.
    11-25-08 01:51 PM
    My 8310 does that when I pull it out of the holster. But it only does it if I pull it out mid ring or vibrate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 01:58 PM
    There's no option to do "disable" it. From the time I did a search most people just said to not check it right away. And wait a few minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 02:00 PM
    10-4 thanks ya'll
    11-25-08 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD