I sent my curve to colorware yesterday to get beautified. It was delivered to them this morning. I am hoping they send it back today (I did the rapid return) because I am using my old razr right now and it SUCKS!!!!!
    08-20-08 11:44 AM
    When I did mine this past week it came back real quick. They got my curve at 8:00 in the morning and by three I had already received a tracking number and my baby was on its way back to me. I got mine the next business day. I wouldnt be surprised if you got your tomorrow. Good luck
    08-20-08 11:47 AM
    Oh man, that would be so awesome! I went ahead and paid for the overnight shipping, so I HOPE it gets here tomorrow! I can't wait to see it! I got mine done in Blush (the metallic pink one).

Geez, I didn't realize how dependent I had become. I feel totally naked without it!
    08-20-08 11:56 AM
    Oh yeah if you paid over night shipping I can almost bet it will be back to you tomorrow. Luckily I had my pearl 8110 to tye me over until my curve got back. It was WELL WORTH the money and wait. I had thought about the blush but decided the hot pink fusion color was best for me. I like to stand out in a crowd. lol I have gotten lots of compliments about it since I got it back two days ago.
    08-20-08 12:14 PM
    I'm just so happy I finally convinced my husband to let me do it. I love the fusion color, too, but I am a total sucker for anything sparkly, so I had to go with the metallic! I will post pics when I get it back!
    08-20-08 12:26 PM
    ya, i wanna see pics of a metalic one
    08-20-08 12:32 PM
    Yayyyy Christy!!! Did you do blush for the whole device? Blush seems to be a popular color...can't wait to see the pics. I am going to post some pics of mine when I get it back as well...I chose 3 colors I'm so0o0o excited and anxious!!
    08-20-08 01:29 PM
    I think there should be a section of people who's customized their caes with paint stickers, tattoo's etc.
    08-20-08 01:30 PM
    Oh No, suffering from withdrawls. Know any friends who would let you use theirs for an hour or two. LMAO
    Hopefully you'll have your berry back soon.
    =8'(
    08-20-08 01:35 PM
    I think that's a great idea about the section for customized ones!!

I got just the main part done, not the side rails. I just couldn't find anything I really liked for that, so I just kept it simple.
    08-20-08 01:36 PM
    I think there should be a section of people who's customized their caes with paint stickers, tattoo's etc.
    Hmmm...that would be a good idea
    08-20-08 01:36 PM
    I just got an email and my baby is coming back to me tomorrow before 3:00 pm!!!

WOO HOO!!! **does a happy dance**
    08-20-08 05:57 PM
    hoooraaaaayyyy!!!!

see, that wasn;t so bad
    08-20-08 06:05 PM
    LOL!!

I'm going to be stalking the fed-ex website like a mad woman.
    08-20-08 06:07 PM
    hahahah

no joking, i am stalking usps as i type, waiting for my housing.... we are craZy
    08-20-08 06:12 PM
    ^ uh, yeah...I think the word is addicted!

lol!!!
    08-20-08 06:18 PM
    hahahaha

agreed
    08-20-08 06:25 PM
    I just got my colorware box today! I put my precious BB in and dropped her right back off to Fedex to be shipped back. EXCITEMENT! EXCITEMENT! I also got the Rapid Return. Let's hope she's back by Friday....wishful thinking. Lol. Or Monday. I can't wait!!
    08-20-08 06:28 PM
    Mine is customized with a DecalGirl skin and I would love to share pictures in a special section. I'd love to do colorware (berryware.ca is the same thing, for Canadians) but I don't have the money for it. I like the compliments I get on my skins...I had custom pictures from MyTego on all my Sidekicks but DG is cheaper for Berries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 06:29 PM
    Mine is customized with a DecalGirl skin and I would love to share pictures in a special section. I'd love to do colorware (berryware.ca is the same thing, for Canadians) but I don't have the money for it. I like the compliments I get on my skins...I had custom pictures from MyTego on all my Sidekicks but DG is cheaper for Berries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

i'm gonna get one of the decal girl ones cause they look a bit more artsy than just being all one color
    08-20-08 06:31 PM
    I just got my colorware box today! I put my precious BB in and dropped her right back off to Fedex to be shipped back. EXCITEMENT! EXCITEMENT! I also got the Rapid Return. Let's hope she's back by Friday....wishful thinking. Lol. Or Monday. I can't wait!!
    Hey Star!!

Yayyy!! I can't wait to see the Oo0o0o So0o0o Fabulous BlushBerry!!!
    08-20-08 07:13 PM
    LOL!!

I'm going to be stalking the fed-ex website like a mad woman.
    LMAO...I know that's right!!
    08-20-08 07:15 PM
    I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    08-20-08 07:28 PM
    Hey Star!!

Yayyy!! I can't wait to see the Oo0o0o So0o0o Fabulous BlushBerry!!!
    Hey Diva!!

I can't wait either!
    08-20-08 07:56 PM
    I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Thanks! Can't wait to see pics of yours!
    Last edited by LuckyStar; 08-20-08 at 08:06 PM.
    08-20-08 07:57 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD