I connected my phone to my PC using a USB cord. I then selected Mass Storage so that I could see some of the files and folders on my phone. When I go into the Blackberry folder, I see a System folder and DVZ_TEMP folder. Both folders are "hidden" (they are greyed out). Does anyone know what the DVZ_TEMP folder is for?

Also has anyone had an issue where the battery drains completely even if the phone is off? For some reason my battery drained pretty fast yesterday. I have not had any battery issues up to this point. So I probably had 30% of my battery left when I turned off the phone. This morning when I tried to turn on the phone, it would not come on due to the battery being completely drained. Does this mean I need a new battery? Is this common place?

Thanks
    01-06-09 10:00 AM
    I saw that folder on my memory card when I pulled it from the BB and put it into my PC to transfer music. I just deleted it, finished my business and then put the card back in. There does not seem to have been any ill effects from it to this point.
    01-06-09 10:02 AM
    I will delete it as well. I just was not sure it was used for anything. Thank you.
    01-06-09 10:08 AM
    The DVZ_TEMP folder is created by DocsToGo. If you delete it, you might run into problems with the app...
    01-06-09 10:24 AM
    The DVZ_TEMP folder is created by DocsToGo. If you delete it, you might run into problems with the app...
    You are correct. I deleted it and I could not find my files until I searched for them. Thanks.
    01-06-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD