I am a farely new blackberry user, I just got my blackberry after thanksgivin as an early birthday present to myself. I have seen a post like this before and jus my luck I have dust on the inside of my screen does anyone know of a solution to this do I need to send the phone in somewhere or can I take the phone apart myself and do it?
    12-31-07 09:28 PM
    You can take it apart yourself, but you do run the risk of voiding your warranty when doing so... you can review some videos on Youtube on "How To" such as
    01-01-08 12:24 AM
    thank you i dont know if ill do that maybe ill jus deal with the dust on it i dont know but thanks though
    01-01-08 04:51 PM
    Did you take out the insurance?

If so, take it to the T-Mobile repair/service center and let them do it. They might not charge for something like that.

Just an option
    01-01-08 04:57 PM
    I had this problem on another cell phone and it was getting so bad that I had a hard time reading the screen. I took it to a dealer and they told me I should just but a new phone because that was the cheapest way out. I bought a new phone for $180 and wreched it a week later, but I've been paramoid about getting dust and lint under the screen on phones and MP3 players ever since. I will not put one in my pocket. Too much possibility of lint.
    01-01-08 11:17 PM
    I had this problem on another cell phone and it was getting so bad that I had a hard time reading the screen. I took it to a dealer and they told me I should just but a new phone because that was the cheapest way out. I bought a new phone for $180 and wreched it a week later, but I've been paramoid about getting dust and lint under the screen on phones and MP3 players ever since. I will not put one in my pocket. Too much possibility of lint.
    Please note the last two sentences here. If you're putting your phone in your pocket instead of a carrying case, your phone will collect dust on the inside of it.
    01-02-08 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD