i just saw that i have dust in my screen on my 8310 i noticed that the shell is not right to the screen there is a gay what can i do to prevent dust in the screen?!! please help
    01-21-09 05:26 PM
    the lens, which is right over the LCD screen is not suppose to touch the LCD display, try using a soft or hard skin, invisable armor, smartcase, and keep it away from dirty places.
    01-21-09 06:02 PM
    You can also open the case, theres steps and vids on the net, with compressed air. Wash your hands before touching the insides and do it in a clean area with no dust.
    01-21-09 06:03 PM
    i got off the phone wit ATT a few min ago. and i had told them the phone wasnt sealed properly, so they are exchanging it and i shud have it in teh mail friday. bc thats what i guessed was wrong bc there is a huge gap on the left side of the screen, and not the right
    01-21-09 06:32 PM
    That should take care of the "gay" that is on your screen.....

Whoa...imature much? lol
    01-21-09 07:24 PM
    wow i didnt even mean that i didnt even notice i wrote it sorry about that. not immature jus didnt catch it i dont type and look sorry
    01-21-09 07:35 PM
    wow i didnt even mean that i didnt even notice i wrote it sorry about that. not immature jus didnt catch it i dont type and look sorry
    Don't be so apologetic... Vice meant that (s)he was immature for commenting on your obvious typo.
    01-21-09 07:49 PM
    tru that, thanks jus didnt wanna offend anyone and get banned, or anythin. nice BB howd u get the black ring n ball? i seen urs on other fourms
    01-21-09 07:56 PM
    tru that, thanks jus didnt wanna offend anyone and get banned, or anythin. nice BB howd u get the black ring n ball? i seen urs on other fourms
    From what I've seen in the short time I have been here is it takes a lot more that saying gay to get banned. Much worse going on, people that should be banned are still around.

Have fun gay (oops, I mean guy)
    01-21-09 08:09 PM
    lmao thanks for the info
    01-21-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD