Set up my curve to sync with microsoft outlook at work and it worked great for several months. Now when I sync it adds a duplicate copy of my appointmnts everytime I sync. I'm using DM v4.5 and have it set to sync only from outlook to my device. When I open the duplicate appointments one says "send using device default" and the other says "send using(my bb e-mail address). I checked options, advance options, default services and my calendar is set to my hotmail account. I obviously screwed up a setting somewhere but not sure where. Help is appreciated!!
    04-16-09 08:55 AM
    hook up to desktop manager- backup and restore- advanced- find calendar on the right side and click the clear button(make sure device is plugged in)

Re sync
    04-16-09 09:19 AM
    Thanks. That worked. But I noticed when I ran the sync a second time it deleted all my appointments and added them all back again. It didn't do this before. Is this right?
    04-16-09 09:31 AM
    what settings do you have in desktop manager?
    04-16-09 09:39 AM
    I had a replacement box checked. I unchecked it and it works great. Thanks for all the help.
    04-16-09 10:17 AM
    Great!!!!

Welcome to Crackberry by the way be sure to check out the Help section at the top right corner. And also my sig line for more blackberry help.
    04-16-09 12:27 PM
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...

That was getting annoying. Apparently I didn't Google the right words; finally found this thread.
    04-16-10 08:23 PM
    I�m having a few issues w/Outlook and my appointments:
    1 - When I sync my appointments, Outlook doesn�t sync all my appointments to my BB.
    2 - After a few months Outlook deletes my appointments. I have it set to keep them on Outlook and on my Storm but it�s not happening. It�s annoying when I need to look something up from June & it�s not there. I don�t want them deleted.
    3 - On my Storm, when an appointment is actually there, I see a duplicate entry (my calendar & archive calendar)

09-15-10 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD