Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this is somehow my fault, but my Documents to Go has somehow lost its spreadsheet app. When I first got my BB, I upgraded it and received the spreadsheet viewer no problem, but it has since disappeared. I've checked hidden menu items and reupdated, but to no avail.

Any help!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 01:40 AM
    Try going to the Dataviz site and upgrading again. If i keeps hapenning, contact Dataviz.
    09-11-08 01:51 AM
    I had the same problem when upgrading, you just have to open word to go, select check for updates, register your product and sheets to go should come back

For some reason when making changes in desktop manager it always downgrades docs to go without allowing you to unselect this option, its either downgrade or remove

to prevent in the future,open up program files/common files/rim/shares/loader files/"your current OS" and rename Documents to Go, as a .old file.
    09-11-08 04:06 AM
    I don't seem to be able upgrade again, when I select the option it tells me I'm up-to-date. Plus I'm already registered. Any more tips?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 10:56 AM
    hmm it seems to let me update every time it removes it. once you do get it back the above steps should work in the future to avoid it being removed.

maybe contact dataviz as suggested above otherwise someone else may have some other pointers, sorry i couldnt be more help
    09-11-08 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD