Take it in to your providers local store.

Tell them that you can't hear very well except on speakerphone.

Let them have it and watch them try to make a test call and put it to their ear.

Then tell them you dropped it in the toilet.

Waaay too funny!

I hope you were checking email; nothing worse than suffering through someones toilet time.

We had a prospective employee return a call during the interview process while we were in a meeting. I informed him he was on speaker phone with my 2 partners and he then proceeded to sell himself to us while busting a movement and wizzing like Secretariat. We didn't hire him but kept the tape we made of the interview.
    It's people like you that I want to choke out! Refrence my previous post to find out why! That is just wrong and if I was to get sick from somebody thinking that it was a funny joke I probably would lose my job for literally beatin the sh*# out of said jackass!
    07-07-08 02:15 PM
    The original post wasn't mine....the subsequent laughs were... While I have your attention..."I've got this phone that I'm having a hard time hearing through....
    Last edited by cannondale; 07-07-08 at 03:23 PM.
    07-07-08 03:19 PM
    He was actually using the toilet during his interview?????????
    Yes he was....

People..we need a sense of decorum with our technology!!!
    07-07-08 03:25 PM
    You are lucky. I have had mine for a little over a week, and I would go crazy. $365 on this baby, and I am in love. I wouldn't be able to afford a new one, and T-mobile doesn't offer insurance for it yet.
    I've had my bb for a couple of weeks from TMobile and I have insurance
    07-07-08 05:39 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD