I'm used to connecting a device, then dragging the files from my pc to it. I tried the media manager way and it's much slower to me, but perhaps thats because I'm just not used to it.

Will it affect my curve if just use drag and drop?
    07-20-07 06:35 PM
    No it will have no effect on it if u just drag and drop files, but you need to ensure they are compatible files of course other wise they will not show up on your device, and your right the Roxio Media Manager is alot slower seeminly I found it to be horrifically slow on my computer, and that was if i can get it to work at all lol, i found other programs that work more efficiantly for transferring/converting files.
    07-20-07 09:37 PM
    No it will have no effect on it if u just drag and drop files, but you need to ensure they are compatible files of course other wise they will not show up on your device, and your right the Roxio Media Manager is alot slower seeminly I found it to be horrifically slow on my computer, and that was if i can get it to work at all lol, i found other programs that work more efficiantly for transferring/converting files.
    What programs exactly do you use for transferring/converting?
    07-21-07 11:01 AM
    So far so good! Drag N Drop's the way to go, Mp3 and Mp4 files play just fine so I don't think converting anything is an issue for me. If only I could fix this other problem... then me and my curve could conquer the world!!! lol

Can't post the URL to the other problem but it's posted here!
    07-29-07 09:53 PM
    Drag and drop works, but I believe Roxio also compresses the files, too...
    07-29-07 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD