Is their a way to download full songs to my music folder without having a data pkg. I have at&t and I keep getting a failure message every time I try to open a fwd song that was sent to me from a friend . please help
    05-06-08 02:12 PM
    Is their a way to download full songs to my music folder without having a data pkg. I have at&t and I keep getting a failure message every time I try to open a fwd song that was sent to me from a friend . please help
    Do you have a media card? You will need one to put fulls songs on your BB.
    05-06-08 02:16 PM
    I don't think you're gonna be able to download a full length song off the internet or email. There are file size restrictions, and the size of the mp3 could be too large.
    05-06-08 02:25 PM
    yes i have an sd media card 2gb.............another thing is when i connect to my cpu and i open media manager i never see roxio i can see my files but i have never seen the opportunity drop and drag...........thank you for helping me i am so lost ,but not going to give up
    05-06-08 04:10 PM
    also some music have been forward to me like a text.... how can i get those songs to go into my music folder, if roxio is not showing up in my media manager
    05-06-08 04:13 PM
    ...open media manager i never see roxio i can see my files but i have never seen the opportunity drop and drag...........thank you for helping me i am so lost ,but not going to give up
    If you loaded BlackBerry Desktop Manager from the CD, you have an earlier version. Version 4.3 includes Roxio. You can download and install it from BlackBerrys support site.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22

You mention you can see the files but having trouble moving them. When you plug your BlackBerry into the USB port, it should open a window on your computer. One of the options is "Open folder to view files".

That will open a Window into the Media Card and gives you full access to copy files from your computer.

That still does not answer your first question, how to save attachments to your media card.

If you do not have a data plan, you will not be getting e-mails to your device. If you are using a web based email, you can download and save attachments to your computer. Copying them over is a seperate task.
    05-06-08 04:24 PM
    Thank you stoner I really do appreciate the help . I will download the newer version and try it out and see .because i think i may have the old version. when i click on desk top manager a box pops up and the options are application loader,backup and restore,email settings,media manager,switch device wizard,and synchronize. and from their i click on media manager thats how i see my different folders.
    05-06-08 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD