Hi,
    This one is simple but I can't figure it out. Downloaded google maps as I read about it on Cberry here. But now I don't know how to access it. HELP! Also, I can hardly read websites on this. Any way to zoom in? You can tell I am a newbie at this. Thanks for any help or advice.
    MM
    05-05-09 03:36 PM
    There should be a launcher for google maps on your desktop now. Just click it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 03:39 PM
    Thanks so much. It downloaded but was not installed. Now, how do I make sure I don't have the browser or other apps running in the background if I "back" out of them?
    Thanks, Grandpa Dan!
    Margo
    05-05-09 04:07 PM
    The browser is always "running," but I like to exit it and other apps by hitting the blackberry button and then scrolling down to "close" or "exit." If you just hit the end call button or back out of them, they are still running. Hit the BB button on your home screen and click "switch application" - it will show you what is running. A few apps are always there - phone, browser, home screen, messages, and PTT (if applicable).

EDIT - I changed my left convenience key to open Google Maps as that is an app I like to be able to open in a pinch.
    05-05-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD