Open an email with a wmv file and click to open or download and get the following message....."attachment exceeds the max dnld size of 2.9" and just an "ok" option. Have media card.....help me out here! Thanks...
    02-19-09 04:08 PM
    I have OM on my bb I will try it...thanks.
    02-19-09 04:42 PM
    Hey where are the wmv files coming from? A friend? Are they converting them from something else? I know that when converting from other types the first thing you lose is sound. Another thing to check is; is your speakerphone active in your media player? I.e another way to check is to play something else and make sure sound is working. Also in your pm to my wife u mentioned mobiplayer or something. Is this free or do you purchase the player? Because if its a free app some of them block certain things to temp you to purchase the full version. Just thought I'd ask to see. Maybe if the player is free I could download it and try to load a wmv file and see if I have the same issues. What bb do u have? I can't see in ur stats because I'm on mobile view. Well good luck and ill try my best to help ya. pin:31c940c6 easier to help on bbm lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 05:42 PM
    I get this with PDF's as well........ Sucks...
    02-19-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD