I just returned from a trip to Hawaii and all week long when I used my berry, I would get anywhere from 10-35 messages stating something to the sort of "network message delivered by RIM, do not delete it will be processed by the server." It was quite annoying since I thought I was receiving that many messages, but it wouldn't stop. Why did this happen? Also, I received all of my emails from my personal account, but never got anything from my work account. Any thoughts?
    09-26-08 03:15 PM
    Could be something to do with the way you set up Desktop Manager.

Have a look at this thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f61/e-m...ry-info-61923/
    09-26-08 03:21 PM
    I uninstalled desktop manager and reinstalled 4.6 last night. I am still getting mulitiple messages of "this message is used to carry data b/w the blackberry handheld and the server..." I am still not getting any messages from my work account either....help
    09-27-08 08:10 AM
    This is because you installed the DM with the BES ingeration option. Remove it again and install it again with the BIS integration option. Then sync the device. If they do not stop might have some work to do with service books on the device.
    09-27-08 08:20 AM
    When you downloaded DM 4.6 and installed did you select BIS or BES. Normally the multiple emails happen when a BIS user accidently installs DM under the BES option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 08:21 AM
    I'll try this again when I get home tonight. Will this help get my work emails again?
    09-27-08 10:59 AM
    so i uninstalled DM again, re-installed it with BIS and i'm still getting all of those multiple Network RIM messages. If I restart my Enterprise Activation, do you think this would work? I'm still not getting emails from my work account, so this is my lase thought...any other ideas?
    09-29-08 09:13 AM
    have you looked in your service book to see if you work email is listed. if its not listed with a check beside it thats your problem. as for the messages i have know clue.
    10-02-08 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD