I am lost on which program would work best and smooth for me. I have my own website and emails associated with it. I can't use Gmail with my email addresses but I am using Google calendar unless there is a better solution
    Help!!!!
    03-29-09 01:08 AM
    If you have Vista just use the windows mail program. Kinda like outlook and works pretty good for me.
    03-29-09 01:27 AM
    Do you use email, contacts/addresses and calendar with Vista? I have been using Live Mail but I don't know if it syncs well with calendar or other Vista programs??? I tried the trial version of Outlook and Word but it lagged and I had no issues with Live Mail.
    Would love to keep everything synced!
    03-29-09 01:40 AM
    Do you use email, contacts/addresses and calendar with Vista? I have been using Live Mail but I don't know if it syncs well with calendar or other Vista programs??? I tried the trial version of Outlook and Word but it lagged and I had no issues with Live Mail.
    Would love to keep everything synced!
    Yep..use the windows mail like I would outlook. Im not familiar with live mail. Ever since MS made 2007 Ive stayed away because its so slow.
    03-29-09 01:57 AM
    Are you set up as IMAP or POP3 in Windows Mail?
    04-01-09 12:55 AM
    You can't sync Windows calendar with BB...only Outlook calendar!!!???
    04-03-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD