glass mount passive repeaters?

Verizon coverage sucks in the boonies.

Hey, I got to get from here to there.
    12-06-08 07:26 PM
    Due to encryption and being a digital signal���.ETC���ETC I would say probably not or at the very least the changes are very slim, if it was an analog network you might have some luck
    12-06-08 07:34 PM
    Wow, I didn't think anyone still sold those things. Save your money.
    They are as, if not more useless than those stickers that they used
    to sell to increase reception.
    12-06-08 07:58 PM
    Well, at least they look cool. Maybe someone will think I'm actually paying for OnStar.
    12-06-08 08:07 PM
    They are more useless than those stickers that they used
    to sell to increase reception.
    It's free with the antenna.
    12-06-08 08:09 PM
    Well, at least they look cool. Maybe someone will think I'm actually paying for OnStar.
    That's about all they are good for really. But it's pretty big of them to throw in
    the sticker.
    12-06-08 09:11 PM
    LOL I remember when they sold those stickers for $30+ bucks and even after they were found to be scams, you'd see them for $19.99 all the way down to a few cents with $5+ for shipping. Now they are bundled with all sorts of things. (must be a lot of those things in warehouses all over the planet. LOL
    12-06-08 09:23 PM
    I also got the free book about cell phone scams!

Well, it's free to read on the seller's website.

Hey, no fear of paper cuts!
    12-06-08 09:32 PM
    glass mount passive repeaters?

Verizon coverage sucks in the boonies.

Hey, I got to get from here to there.
    How about one the the wilson active ones. It won't let me give you a link so try removing the spaces.
    http: //www. alternativewireless.com/cellular-antennas/wilson-antennas/wilson_cellular_amplifiers/]Wilson Bi-Directional Cellular Amplifiers and Repeaters | Improve Cellular Reception
    12-07-08 07:12 AM
    Nothing will improve not-existent service. Find out which carrier has cell towers near you and switch.
    12-07-08 11:05 AM
    If you can get service 'outside' but not 'inside' there are ways to bring that signal into your building. Be prepared to spend money however if you want to get serious about it. I work for a shipping company and we just built a new terminal and can't get our Nextel to connect inside the building. Nextel has been working on it for two months to build an antenna to place on our roof to relay the phones.

Also of note there's an antenna jack on the back of your blackberry behind the battery cover, that little hole by the latch.
    12-07-08 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD