Im sorry guys, I couldnt find anything. but heres my question. A few days I got the new pearl from Tmo I love everything on it but coming from a sidekick I really need full qwerty.. lol I need to know if in the curve you can store you music,ringtones,pictures,application, videos on the micro sd card? I dont care if I have to give up video taking but i just need to know if i can store all that in the micro sd. and use it like in the pearl can anyone help cause I need to make a desicion cause if I can do that I will exchanged the pearl for a curve. thank you..
    04-19-08 02:52 PM
    You can keep all the above on the media card except for apps. the programs will not run from there.
    04-19-08 03:05 PM
    You can keep all the above on the media card except for apps. the programs will not run from there.
    oh ok, so when taking a pic it gives the option to use the micro sd right... casue i really need full qwerty im sorry i cant do the pearls buttons
    04-19-08 03:23 PM
    no but gives you ability to set it to save to media card directly by going to camera, menu key and options, at bottom set save location to media card and save
    04-19-08 03:38 PM
    yes you can choose in camera options for storage, video is only on the sd
    04-19-08 03:38 PM
    lol beat me to the post, but yes Video can only be recorded with a SD card
    04-19-08 03:44 PM
    lol beat me to the post, but yes Video can only be recorded with a SD card
    so can the curve record videos? or not?
    04-19-08 03:47 PM
    WIth the new OS which is not out yet, it will be, but you will need to use your SD card for the, just looking into the future for you, but you can store video from your pc on the sd card and play them that can be done now.
    04-19-08 03:52 PM
    It would record when you get the new OS 4.5. But officially that isn't released yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-08 03:53 PM
    WIth the new OS which is not out yet, it will be, but you will need to use your SD card for the, just looking into the future for you, but you can store video from your pc on the sd card and play them that can be done now.
    omg! are u serious so would be out soon? cause the new pearl i believe have that os cause i can take video so.. you think i should switch to the curve? like a said I like the pearl but I need full keys. the pearl keys are getting on my nurves..
    04-19-08 04:12 PM
    It will or should be out by Fall 2008, yeah the pearls OS does record video, but the current Curve does not.(Yet). It's your phone if you think you will like the curve switch lol. or go to the store and try out the curve see how you like it.
    04-19-08 04:19 PM
    It will or should be out by Fall 2008, yeah the pearls OS does record video, but the current Curve does not.(Yet). It's your phone if you think you will like the curve switch lol. or go to the store and try out the curve see how you like it.
    I dont care much for the video but I would mind having that option but I had played with the curve and I like it but I tought you could had the song,pic, etc. on the micro sd. Im so sending the pearl back. I already ordered the curve lol. I have 3 lines and just order it on my line and sending the pearl back first thing monday morning.. yay!! Im going to be back to full qwerty ... lol thank for your help and time... Im ver pleased with your help! thnks!
    04-19-08 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD