So I've been anticapting Sprint's Curve..and I've been playing around with them at cell stores....I noticed that when navigating you can hit the return key to use as an enter key...but when texting...pressing that key only takes you to the next line.....I find pushing the trackball rather annoying to send and access menus when texting...is there an alternate key for this.....can I program a button to function as an enter key?
    Last edited by KingBlackBerry; 04-16-08 at 12:31 AM.
    04-16-08 12:07 AM
    No. What I do is press menu and scroll to whatever option, then press the return/enter key.
    04-16-08 12:13 AM
    No. What I do is press menu and scroll to whatever option, then press the return/enter key.
    Wow seems longer. Why not just hit the trackball twice.
    04-16-08 12:22 AM
    I didnt like using my trackball for sending messages and accessing for frear that i would mess it up, so I do what sunkast suggested and just hit the menu button.

When i'm in my SMS list instead of using the trackball to open messaes ill either hit the menu button and it usually comes up with "Open" so i just it enter and im in the message, or if th emessage is short and can be read just from the messages screen i hit the "R" button and it opens up a reply screen.

It takes pretty much the same amoutn of time, instead of hitting the trackball twice, you're hitting menu and enter.
    04-16-08 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD