And if so, what doe it look like? Is it supposed to be a white sticker with red x's or PINK sticker with red x's. Please post photo of a good, non water damaged sticker. Thanks!
    07-07-09 06:50 PM
    No lol

I can't take a picture because the only camera i have is on my BB, however I can tell you that the water sticker on my Sprint 8330 is a little white cube sticker on the left upper side screw, on my last BB 8330 it was on the right...
    07-07-09 07:13 PM
    I know about that one. I am asking about the one on the BATTERY. There is a little sticker that is white or pink background with red x's on it. I just need to know what color the background is of one that is NOT water damaged?
    07-07-09 07:15 PM
    That sticker in the upper right is just to show tampering isn't it? I think all water-damage stickers have patterns/colors to indicate. Idk, could be wrong.

Anyways, my battery sticker has a really faint pink background with pink X's. I believe that when it is activated, the X"s wash out to a full dark pink sticker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 08:02 PM
    There is a white "sticker" above the MicroSD slot - I think this is for water damage. There also seems to be a tab over the left upper screw (when cover off) which seems right - if you have to remove the screw, you tear the tab. I thought there was a water damage on the battery as well. But mine is pink with red x's - which seems to mean NOT water damaged. Thanks guys!
    07-07-09 08:13 PM
    I have a white sticker on my battery with a pinkish red line through it, and I have been wondering the same thing. 8310 from ATT by the way

07-07-09 09:54 PM
    When water reaches the stickers, the red lines 'bleed' and dye the rest of the sticker red. You can google the info, I actually found it interesting lol.

On another note, I've never seen water damage stickers on batteries before. Anyone else? Or do I just not look hard enough

07-07-09 10:09 PM
    I have a water damage sticker on my Verizon battery!!! Maybe newer ones have it???
    07-07-09 10:13 PM
    On the Sprint Curves, there are 4 moisture damage stickers. The 2 stated above (the battery and the one on the right side with the battery door off). There is also one when you remove the battery, near the end of where the micro SD is on the edge. The fourth is underneath the trackball/ring on the top.
    07-07-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD