as to whether or not we will be able to watch something like Youtube video's on a Curve when that new operating system comes out? If it EVER comes out on AT&T?? Or if we can watch things on the Cingular Video stuff?

Thanks!
    09-16-08 06:21 PM
    yepp

4.5 lets you watch youtube! it is AWESOME!
    09-16-08 06:25 PM
    I put 4.5 on my curve and am able to watch youtube.
    09-16-08 06:26 PM
    I put 4.5 on my curve and am able to watch youtube.
    you sure are

go to m.youtube.com
    09-16-08 06:27 PM
    I see that both of Y'all are w/T-Mobile. Did you get that 4.5 update thru T-Mobile or did you get a beta version somewhere? I keep hearing there are problems if you get it from anywhere other than your original carrier?
    09-16-08 06:27 PM
    how do u get it?i was so pissed, my friend has a treo, dunno which one,but she was recieving youtube while im looking at my curve like........hello!!lol
    09-16-08 06:28 PM
    I use the orange uk version. Haven't had any issues. If you back out of this thread and read through the stickies in this 83xx forum you should be able to find it.
    09-16-08 06:33 PM
    4.5 isn't officially out yet for any American carriers. You have to download one for one of the international carriers, and follow the instructions on the thread.
    09-16-08 06:36 PM
    Thanks guys. I'm not very techno so I better wait...and wait...on AT&T. I keep hearing on here that "mid-September" AT&T is supposed to cough up their sanctioned version. Knowing my luck if I try to beat them to the punch, I'll end up with one of those bricked BB's that I keep hearing about!!
    09-16-08 06:36 PM
    Thanks guys. I'm not very techno so I better wait...and wait...on AT&T. I keep hearing on here that "mid-September" AT&T is supposed to cough up their sanctioned version. Knowing my luck if I try to beat them to the punch, I'll end up with one of those bricked BB's that I keep hearing about!!
    Always do what you feel most comfortable with. If that means waiting, by all means go for it.
    09-16-08 06:44 PM
    Awesome! Youtube on blackberry goodness, full video n sound awesome =)

oh ya im running .77 btw
    09-17-08 04:06 AM
    Are you guys not able to watch youtube?, I have 4.3 and I have always been able to watch youtube just going to m.youtube.com.
    Last edited by bmw4life; 09-17-08 at 01:00 PM. Reason: ?
    09-17-08 12:59 PM
    Are you guys not able to watch youtube?, I have 4.3 and I have always been able to watch youtube just going to m.youtube.com.
    Any OS below 4.3 will not be able to view YouTube videos
    09-17-08 01:20 PM
    Us, too. We've been watching youtube on 4.3 since the day
    I got my BB. Never had any issues there. We can even post videos to youtube from the BB.
    That was the first thing they showed us at the Verizon store to demo the Curve vs the Palm centro (I think that's what it was).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 01:23 PM
    oddly enough, I have the capability to watch youtube, but I rarely ever do. but I like the video option 4.5 adds to the 8320.
    09-17-08 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD