I have downloaded Documents to Go onto my 8330 curve. I have installed the Documents to Go desktop onto my computer. When I try to add my device to the desktop through the set up wizard it tells me my device is not connected. I have it connected with the usb cord, I said no to access mass storage device and I have documents to go open on my phone. What have I not done?

Thanks for you help.
    05-19-10 11:48 AM
    I guess what it really says is - no device connected unable to connect to documents to go on your device.
    05-19-10 11:59 AM
    I never knew there was a computer version of Docs to Go. I just use Word and Excel.

Anyway, maybe you want to say Yes to Enable Mass Storage. This makes your media card show up on the computer like a USB drive.
    05-19-10 03:23 PM
    I tried that - it didn't work either. Thanks
    05-19-10 04:04 PM
    I have downloaded Documents to Go onto my 8330 curve. I have installed the Documents to Go desktop onto my computer. When I try to add my device to the desktop through the set up wizard it tells me my device is not connected. I have it connected with the usb cord, I said no to access mass storage device and I have documents to go open on my phone. What have I not done?
    1. What is "Documents to Go desktop"?

2. What exactly are you trying to do?
    05-19-10 05:20 PM
    D2G has a PC-to-BlackBerry sync program. You have to download the app to the PC, and then run the app on both the PC and BlackBerry to sync. It's a pretty sweet way to transfer docs back and forth in a controlled way.
    The symptoms are those of the BlackBerry app not running, but you've said it is. The other common issue, Mass Storage Mode, is also correctly answered "no."
    Can you connect bia USB at all without using the app?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jbeachy; 05-19-10 at 11:31 PM.
    05-19-10 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD