how can i use the documents to go? can i compose using this program? or is it just for editing? is there another program i can get that does the same thing?
    03-02-09 05:46 PM
    If you have the basic version, you cannot compose. The way around this is if you have word on your desktop is to write a bank template and send it the phone and save it. The use this to write your document and there ya go as you can use the save as feature
    03-02-09 06:13 PM
    Wow, I never thought of that!! Good idea!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 06:17 PM
    You can get Excel by registering. You can get Excel + PDF Viewer + create blank docs + a search function by upgrading to Premium for $69. PDA Software - Palm OS Software, Windows Mobile Software, Windows Smartphone Software, Symbian UIQ Software, Symbian Series 60 Software, Symbian Series 80 Software, Java MIDP 2.0 Software - Developed By DataViz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 06:20 PM
    Yeah, the basic version that comes with the OS upgrade only allows editing of documents. Like someone said, the best way around this is to save a word file on your device as a template, then, whenever you want to type something, just Save As and rename the document. Do this allows you to keep the template while essentially creating new documents on your device
    03-02-09 08:29 PM
    And if you create the template as a Read Only file on your computer, this will prevent it file from being overwritten on your Curve.
    03-02-09 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD