I downloaded the new 4.6 DM but didnt do the version with media manager. Do I really need it? What would it do for me?

Also....on a completely different note. I want to replace the keypad that came on my replacement 8320 because it is black and I have trouble reading the pad. I want to put a silver one in there like was on my original BB.

I have found several sites that have the pad but they vary from $7 all the way to $50. Is there a difference in quality or just in price? Good place to go for reasonable prices???

thanks.
    11-01-08 12:54 PM
    BBEnriched, Enriching your Blackberry for the keypad and you don't need media manager. If you have a sd card when you plug into your pc it will say on your phone do you want to enable mass media storage. Say yes and you can drag and drop files onto the card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 12:57 PM
    I don't use the media manager either. I use the mass storage option. Its a lot faster

11-01-08 03:09 PM
    I have never been able to get Roxio to work correctly. Every time I try to use it I start having problems with Windows Installer.

11-01-08 04:09 PM
    Yeah, don't bother with Roxio..
    11-01-08 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD