I know this has been posted in the past, but I just found it today. So I thought I'd post it again for all the newer people. It's a free theme from Blackberry. Pretty much combines the Today theme with the Zen theme.

Link to pictures: � Free BlackBerry Today Plus Theme For BlackBerry 8300 | BerryReview.com

Direct link for OTA download: http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...x240_422_b.jad

Definitely my favorite theme yet!
    07-15-08 05:48 PM
    AWESOME.

If it's an old post, thanks for finding it and bringing it to our attention. Today themes didn't give me enough choices without going to the entire icon list; icon themes didn't have that instant visual feedback Today themes did. This combines both! Downloaded, installed and set up.

If only I could change the 3 items on the Today . . . who needs call log when there's the green phone button? Oh well.

Thanks again.
    07-15-08 06:14 PM
    The one drawback is if you're using os 4.5. Rebooting or performing a battery pull will cause the home screen icons to revert back to their original arrangement, losing the ability to keep the customized arrangement for the Zen portion of the theme. It works well with prior versions, however.
    07-15-08 07:29 PM
    The one drawback is if you're using os 4.5. Rebooting or performing a battery pull will cause the home screen icons to revert back to their original arrangement, losing the ability to keep the customized arrangement for the Zen portion of the theme. It works well with prior versions, however.
    Roger that. Been fighting this ever since I loaded the first beta. Still the same with 4.5.0.52. Maybe they will get it fixed soon.
    07-16-08 05:57 AM
    Roger that. Been fighting this ever since I loaded the first beta. Still the same with 4.5.0.52. Maybe they will get it fixed soon.

I hope so!! I love that theme!
    07-16-08 07:13 AM
    Very nice theme!! I think I might get it.
    07-16-08 07:21 AM
    Ah, didn't know about that bug. I'll keep it in mind whenever I may upgrade to 4.5
    07-16-08 08:11 AM
    Very cool theme.
    07-16-08 08:26 AM
    I haven't tried this with a battery pull yet but I did with a reboot. I switched themes and than shut the phone off. Turned it back on and switched back to the Today Plus theme and all icons and folders are still set correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 12:42 PM
    Thanks for the theme. I just wish it had Email and SMS seperate.
    07-16-08 01:23 PM
    I haven't tried this with a battery pull yet but I did with a reboot. I switched themes and than shut the phone off. Turned it back on and switched back to the Today Plus theme and all icons and folders are still set correctly.

you should be fine unless you upgraded your phone to version 4.5. I know the sprint curve is 4.3
    07-16-08 05:17 PM
    I'm having problems getting it to install. What did you all do for it to work?
    07-16-08 05:59 PM
    Nothing special... followed the OTA link and it d/l no problems. What OS are you using?
    07-16-08 06:01 PM
    I assume it's 4.2.2.170 unless I'm looking at the wrong numbers. If I am, please tell me.
    07-16-08 06:10 PM

No go for me. Still set my icons back to the default. Oh well. I have switched to BB Dimension Today. I really didn't use the apps on the side that much.
    07-16-08 06:12 PM
    Switching themes and then pulling the battery does reset the icons. I don't reboot often but if I do I can rearrange them pretty fast since I have had to do it a few times already. And I am running .51.

07-16-08 06:44 PM
    I just downloaded and installed. I have to say that of all the themes that I have tried so far (12) that this one is very good. If it only allowed the user to select which fields to display like Pocket Day does, it would be GREAT!

07-16-08 08:49 PM
    bumping for more people to see!
    07-17-08 05:11 PM
    Just want to say I love this theme! Thank you for posting the links!!
    07-17-08 06:58 PM
    bPlay now has some Today Plus themes with arrangeable icons along the bottom. I don't know if the 4.5 issue exists for these. I've written them to ask but haven't received an answer. Of course, there's a nominal charge for those themes.
    07-18-08 08:13 AM
    I downloaded the Titianium Today theme for my 8330 Curve. My home screen doesn't look like the sample. The only two options I have shown is Messages and Calender. How can I change it to show more options on the home screen?
    07-18-08 06:02 PM
    I have the Iberry Today Plus with .51 OS and do not have any problems. No issues when doing a battery pull, everything stays as I have set up.

07-18-08 06:08 PM
    I downloaded the Titianium Today theme for my 8330 Curve. My home screen doesn't look like the sample. The only two options I have shown is Messages and Calender. How can I change it to show more options on the home screen?

Where'd you find the titaniunm today theme?
    07-18-08 06:23 PM
    mobile.blackberry.com site say there are no themes available for my phone. If I use "copy link location" from Firefox and email it to my phone, blackberry.net blocks the delivery. Must be a Verizon thing.
    07-19-08 02:58 AM
    mobile.blackberry.com site say there are no themes available for my phone. If I use "copy link location" from Firefox and email it to my phone, blackberry.net blocks the delivery. Must be a Verizon thing.

try out of IE................what theme are you looking for? You can google for some themes and/or wallpaper...
    07-19-08 03:00 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD