Hey,

So a buddy at work has seen my curve and was really jealous so of course he went out and bought one. He brought it to me to help him with some stuff, and i was surprised to find that his was quite a bit different then mine. It felt more solid and beefier, but the trackball was scratchy and not as easy to use. It also felt heavier and a tiny bit thicker.

I was just wondering if there are different 8320's. If it makes a difference i got the pale gold and he got the titanium. I wouldnt think the different colors would mean a different make. Hmmm..

Thanks
    01-09-08 01:15 PM
    No, just the one model of 8320, and the different colors. Who did he get it from, also TMo?
    01-09-08 03:41 PM
    Ya, and it is a really noticeable difference. Has anyone else seen anything like this? I also realized that his has a little Wi-fi design on the top, the opposite side of the mute button. Mine doesn't.
    01-09-08 04:04 PM
    I have an 8320 TMO and I added the Siedio 1500mah battery It makes my 8320 feel a little heavier and thicker...beefier..as you put it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-08 04:43 PM
    First batch of 8320 came out without WIFI logo on top. The succeeding versions they add the WIFI logo. Both of them are release by TMO.
    01-09-08 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD