I'm having trouble with my bb browser rendering pages - it appears to happen randomly, but once it happens, I can't ever see that site on my phone again. If I can't find a solution, wondering what other browsers folks are using for their curve?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-10 12:02 PM
    Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies? In the browser, menu > options > cache operations.

12-05-10 06:06 PM
    Yeah, here's the thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/brow...-pages-560454/

It's a mystery...
    12-06-10 12:52 AM
    I just installed Opera mini and so far, I love it. I haven't been to a site yet that has been displayed weird or anything. It's easy to use and opens very quickly on my 8310.
    12-06-10 01:02 AM
    Do you have your memory stick maxed out? Weird stuff can happen when memory overflows happen. It is weird that it completely locks out a site when it happens. Have you tried backing everything up and loading old software on it. Perhaps something got messed up during an update.
    12-06-10 01:07 AM
    Alot of people use OM and some will use Bolt, or both. I've used Bolt and did not like it. I use OM on rare occassion and IMHO, it's ok. I still prefer the native bb browser.
    Here is the link for OM if your interested:
    OPERA MINI MOBILE
    you can access & dl that right from your bb.
    12-06-10 11:34 AM
    The bolt browser is like a regular web page on my 8520, it's very nice. Try Bolt, it's free at blackberryworld apps.
    12-06-10 04:43 PM
    Thanks for the recommendations on the browsers. I will try both of them, to have a backup browser. Thanks for the OM link and the directions to get Bolt.

I am out of the BB loop - hadn't heard of Bolt

12-17-10 07:06 PM
    Love my Bolt!!! It looks nothing like the browser that came with BBs OS. Looks more like your cpu at home does. (Minus the address bar) lol

12-27-10 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD