I am using a freeware app called GymTecknik to track my workouts on my curve. I really like it. The only problem is they dont have a diet/calorie tracker. What is the best freeware for calorie / diet tracking?
    06-10-09 12:45 PM
    I've been using the freeware Brio Calorie tracker. It works great as a no-frills calorie tracker and it's free!
    06-10-09 03:02 PM
    I am using a freeware app called GymTecknik to track my workouts on my curve. I really like it. The only problem is they dont have a diet/calorie tracker. What is the best freeware for calorie / diet tracking?
    I also use GymTechnik, it's a great app!!! As for a calorie tracker app I've been using the Livestrong calorie tracker app. It's not free, but it's just $1.99 on the BB app world. It's great and you can sync it with the pc app! They have the app for blackberry and iPhone. This is their website if you are interested: LIVESTRONG.COM - Health, Fitness, Lifestyle
    06-10-09 03:12 PM
    Spark People has released the mobile version of their website. SparkPeople Mobile. This is awesome to be able to log on your phone. This will be such a time saver. Check it out!

From SparkPeople.com:

Use SparkPeople on Your Mobile Phone!
    We’ve created special versions of some of our key features for you to use on your internet-connected mobile phone.

Now you can track your progress and stick with your goals, even when you can’t get to your computer! What you can do on your phone:

Track Your Food – You can log in to your account, search for foods, and add them to your daily tracker.

Track Your Cardio – Log in, search for cardio activities, and track your calories burned on your daily tracker.
    Food Lookup – If you don’t want to login, quickly search our database of over 10,000 foods to find calories, fat and carbs.

Restaurant Calorie Search – Without logging in, you can browse the nutrition facts for over a dozen fast food joints.
    To use SparkPeople mobile:

Simply go to mobile.sparkpeople.com on your phone
    Last edited by Tid; 06-11-09 at 09:44 AM.
    06-11-09 09:35 AM
    Sweet! I've used Sparkpeople before, that's a good site.
    06-11-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD