hello C/B!!! Well i dropped my phone for the 1st time since i had it 6 months ago. The funny part was that i was sitting on a chair outside and i forgot it was on my lap. i had to get up and all i hear was bomb. The good news is that it has a seidio case on it and no external damages happen. I was pretty upset at myself cause i was doing so well not dropping my phone. I was talking with my cousin and i had to get up and i forgot it was on my lap. I feel so dumb. The bad news is I was receiving a call and the speaker or ear piece of the phone sounded weird. Like if it was under water. So i though maybe the connection was bad. So asked the person to call me back and same thing. I eventually did a battery pull to see if that would cure my problem, but no its still there. What should i do? i do have insurance on it, but dang....im upset cause my curve as been so good to me. did my phone get busted internally?
    03-24-09 08:31 PM
    It sounds like something broke, or at the very least came loose. If there is no physical damage on the case from the fall, take your BB in for a warranty exchange. Don't tell them you dropped the phone or they'll tell you it's an insurance claim.

Backup the phone with Desktop Manager first, then do a Restore when you get your replacement BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 09:02 PM
    yeah that's what i was thinking... good looking out.!
    03-24-09 09:26 PM
    well...i just ended up going to the verizon store and they replace it for another. So far so good.
    03-31-09 02:36 AM
    Glad to hear they took care of your problem with no hassles.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD