I know it sounds incredibly easy, but I can't figure out how to dial a phone number such as "411". I can place calls from the address book, or look up by a name, but there has to be a way to do this.

Also, what is the EASIEST way to switch from ringer to vibrate/silent?
    07-14-09 10:05 AM
    You must have dialing disabled from your main screen. You should be able to hit the green phone button and start dialing though.

Go to profiles on main screen and select profile you want to use.
    07-14-09 10:16 AM
    The profile is on vibrate since I'm at work, but I hit the green button and tried to dial using numbers and it turns to letters, even if i do the alt+left shift button. It won't let me dial numbers, only search by letters
    07-14-09 10:37 AM
    Does it work with a different profile?

Have you hit the green button, menu, options, general options and see if dialing is on or off on your home screen?
    07-14-09 10:41 AM
    It works under the vibrate profile. The dialing is on. It doesn't work with the normal profile though
    07-14-09 10:46 AM
    Have you loaded a 3rd party app recently? Have you tried the old battery pull with the phone on?
    07-14-09 10:54 AM
    As plunk says, hit the green call button, tho to be fair, if you are at the home screen you do not even need to do this.. just start dialing...

So i guess I will be the first to assure you that this is your fault..lol, you must have done something.....

try on/off, shut down all apps, battery pull, offload 3rd party apps..get it back to being an as-new phone.
    07-14-09 11:25 AM
    problem solved. thanks guys!
    07-14-09 12:04 PM
    What was it?
    07-14-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD