OK, so i'm new. wife nagged and nagged that i check out the site...and it looks like i did so just in time.

So today was a big day. Moved from my 2 year old 7130e to a shiny new red Curve. i love it already, and am all the happier with having moved from US Cellular to AT&T.

Now comes the rub, however. It always seems that there's one little hitch that stops things from being perfect. AT&T instore couldn't move over my contacts/calendars/etc, but suggested the blackberry desktop could. Great, i thought, and it did seem to work. A relief, as i'd end up wandering the streets aimlessly without my calendar.

However...once everything DID move over, along with all the stuff i wanted came some that i didn't. suddenly my at&t email box was gone, replaced by the old uscellular address.

Now, i'm sure there's some way to do it, but i've looked and am at a loss...Please. How do i fix the mail settings so i've got my one regular POP email, my at&t, and leave the shadows of uscc behind me once and for all?

scott
    07-22-08 12:29 AM
    Options > Advanced Options > Service Books > if your old email account is there, delete it.

Then press the ESC key and select Host Routing Table > menu > Register Now
    07-22-08 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD