Soooo, I was trying to install an app today and this is what my Blackberry Desktop Manager had to say.

"This device does not have sufficient storage space to accomodate your application selections. Please select fewer applications, or clear some application data from the device."

The message is pretty clear. What I'm wondering about, are the following two questions.

1) What is the storage space on my Curve.
    2) I have a 4GB micro SD card. Any way we can load the applications there? I seriously do not have THAT many applications, and it kinda bums me out that a phone like the blackberry is ditching me here.
    03-22-09 09:43 PM
    8320 by the way
    03-22-09 09:43 PM
    Apps cannot be stored on the memory card. Sounds like you need to delete some themes, apps, etc. Are you sure your pics are being saved to your memory card and not your device memory? Here's a good link for increasing file free memory...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...le+free+memory
    03-22-09 09:46 PM
    Wow... neat. I just bookmarked the link. Seems like the procedure will take a little time. And I guess it would be worth a shot to verify that the pictures are on the media card. Im pretty sure they are, but worth a check

Thanks
    03-22-09 09:52 PM
    What is your current file free? Options > Status.
    03-23-09 06:47 AM
    Thanks WNM !
    03-23-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD