(sorry for the double posting...moderators, feel free to delete my last one if you like. Is there a way to edit the title of a thread once you post it?)

So I downloaded the BB Desktop software from the site and now I am getting an error message. Whenever the installation starts my computer immediately gets this error message...

Error 1500. Another installation is in progress. You must complete that installation before continuing this one.

Does anyone know what to do in this situation?

I miss the Miscrosoft Sync program I had with my old smartphone. That was a breeze to install...

p.s. I have a BB Curve 8330 with Verizon Wireless and I use a PC.
    06-19-08 10:28 PM
    go to BB site and download the newest software...
    06-19-08 10:30 PM
    Thank You.

But wouldn't the newest software be version 4.3? That is what I downloaded before and I got that error message. If there is newer version could you please cut and paste the link where I can find it.

Sorry but I am spastic when it comes to these technology things. I need step by step directions because I get easily lost!

Thanks again.

---Also, how long should the installation take? I just downloaded the 4.3 version with media manager (English) installation and it's actually running fine so far...no error message. so how long should it take to install? thanks a bunch to any one who can help. will appreciate it.
    Last edited by hellopaula; 06-20-08 at 09:36 AM.
    06-20-08 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD